- JVVA Fire & Risk (The company I work for).
- BRE centre of Fire Safety Engineering -
- NIST - National Institute of Standard and Technology (Building and Fire research laboratory) - The mission of the building and fire research programs at NIST is to anticipate and meet the measurement science, standards, and technology needs of the U.S. building and fire safety industries in areas of critical national need. Strategic goals include net-zero energy high-performance buildings, advancing infrastructure delivery and improving construction productivity through information integration and automation technologies, sustainable infrastructure materials, innovative fire protection, and disaster-resilient structures and communities, which includes work on hurricanes, earthquakes, and fires. NIST has specific statutory responsibilities for fire prevention and control, earthquake hazards reduction, windstorm impact reduction, and building and fire safety investigations.
- EVACMOD - The evacuation modelling portal for the simulation of human behaviour during emergency situations. The site is made by the evacuation modelling community for the evacuation modelling community.
- SFPE - Society of Fire Protection Engineers - The Society of Fire Protection Engineers was established in 1950 and incorporated as an independent organization in 1971. It is the professional society representing those practicing the field of fire protection engineering. The Society has over 4000 members in the United States and abroad, and over 60 regional chapters.